02 March 2015

Well, that went fast!

February that is!

Time to move onto the next challenge for March


You know, our DT comes from many different parts of the world, and our entrants in the various challenges from even more places.  I am constantly excited to find out that the latest entrant comes from a country that I have not (yet) visited! Each time I learn something new about the country and/or the people. And the main thing I have learned is that we are all just people, enjoying the same things and sharing the same ideas and hopes and dreams. 

So, when I was putting together the list of themes for 2015, I came up with this one!

Harmony or/and Peace ­

There are many symbols of harmony or peace with the dove being probably one of the most recognizable. 

You can however, create anything around the theme of Harmony and/or Peace.

The twist is to incorporate flight into your article/piece/creation

This is the prize for the winner

 1 New Spellbinders die


Firstly, we have a Guest Designer, Lou Lou
she has created for us an Art Journal Page


Isn't that a great piece of journaling!

The DT have also been very creative and come up with things I would never have thought of using this theme/twist. Remember, please do not use stamps. 

CG


I cannot wait to see how others interpret this theme!
How Exciting!!
Just enter your creation using the Inkylink below

Remember we will be announcing the winners for February next week and 
NO STAMPS PLEASE



4 comments:

  1. Susan, thanks for your comment on my blog. For my card (entry No 5) there are no stamped sentiments at all on the card as the "home sweet home" and the sentiment at the bottom of the bird house are all cut out from the design sheet from the Debbi Moore magazine that I used. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge and beautiful DT samples! I find it very challenging to not use stamps - your DT projects are such an inspiration! Every so often I give it a try with no stamps - just linked up my entry! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin