13 July 2015

June Winners announced, DT call and Followers Prize

Hello Peeps, hope you are all warm and snug (or cool and chilled out, if you live north of the equator)! 

Sunrise in Hobart on Saturday morning

Photo by Greg Faull

Only four more people to join up a followers and a prize will be announced! 
It has been drawn to my attentions some of you may be hanging back so I decided to have a random draw from the last 10 people to join for the prize. 
This makes it a bit fairer and people will not be hanging back waiting.... waiting.......NOW!

As mentioned earlier, we have said goodbye to several of the Design Team this month - therefore we have some places to fill if you are interested in joining.

 If you would like to be part of the team, please send me an email with a link to your blog or display page and reasons why you think you would be a good fit with our ideals and team - suhogan(@)gmail(dot)com

On to the current Challenge#48 

Grab a Bunch - of Flowers!  
Get creative and make some flowers - in fact the twist is to make a garden!

Prize
An embossing folder of flowers

To give you some inspiration, we have a Guest Designer this month 

Guest Designer
Alicia O'Briant
Hi, I am Alicia O'Bryant, a mother and wife who also works full time as an office manager.  I have been crafty since childhood.  I owned a jewelry crafting business for over 20 years and have been paper crafting for almost as long.  I enjoy the city of life of Cincinnati, Ohio where I have lived for 18 years.   I love to scrapbook as well as create cards and mixed media projects.  



                                 The butterfly is a store purchased one made of parchment


and from the DT.....

A hatbox style cupcake box by


and from me
A screen card full of Gerbera's!

Don't forget to enter your project 


See you next week!


2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest designer! The DT's projects are great!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me. Such a lot of inspiration in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin